Friday, December 26, 2008

Twitterfied

Have you been Twitterfied?

As you can see on my blog I have been inundated with Twitterations lately. I have gotten the Twitter bug with a vengeance. I find myself constantly looking for things to Twitter. Time to lean is time to Tweet. I have awakened to find myself a Twitter evangelizer. Even writing this post I have had to stop 3 times already to Twitter. Just today I was perusing TweetDeck and reading all the Tweets this morning and found an article on Top Twitter Apps in 2008 .
I promptly installed Tweetr that was mentioned in the article. (By the way Tweetr is a pretty cool Twitter app. It allows for uploading of files and it converts the url of the file into a short url, perfect for Twitter file sharing.) Just wish I could find one desktop app that has all the features that I want and one BlackBerry App that has full Twitter functionality for my new BlackBerry Storm.

Do you find yourself twittering more and more? Please feel free to comment if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment