Monday, December 29, 2008

Twitterations Digest

  • 10:09 Just took my 5th mugshot! www.dailymugshot.com/main/show/12949 #
  • 10:10 Good morning Twitterites! #
  • 13:10 Painting again. Listening to Security Now podcast. Good as always. #
  • 16:49 @Spinwhiz Good Morning back at ya. Been painting most of the day and away from TwitterLand. I think I'm becoming addicted to tweets. #
  • 17:15 @joeschmitt From what I have read most of the '76 Bucs don't wish this record on anyone. bit.ly/1y3nwb #
  • 17:18 Please everyone help @astrospace overtake @britneyspears. Just a small gesture to putting things in this life in their proper order. #
  • 17:20 @queenoftheclick $1.72 here in Gville. #
  • 17:26 RT @RightGirl: Finished my article on acne. Just kept picking at it till it was done. Ba dum bum! #
  • 17:27 @steph_rose LOL!!! #
  • 17:36 You experienced the TwitterForce! Resistance is futile! RT @beloit08: I was doing something else when I came in here. Now...what was it? #
  • 18:18 Shopping for groceries. Going for the boring tweet! #
  • 18:52 RT @ItIsShaggy: How bout them cowboysGo Gators!!! #
  • 18:54 Go Gators!!!! RT @the_JK: At the Gator basketball game. UF is starting off strong! #
  • 19:13 I can't believe the Cowboys were owned today by the Eagles. Its going to be a rough off season for the boys. #
  • 19:21 Any relations? RT @JanSimpson: @Jamiegator - no no - you have it wrong - they are owned by Jessica Simpson - the Eagles gave her lots of ... #
  • 19:23 Upgrading my BB Storm OS. Crossing my fingers all goes well. #
  • 19:23 Congrats AFC East Champs the Miami Dolphins #
  • 19:28 @JanSimpson I had no hope for the Dolphins. I'm shocked they managed to hide all the weed in S. FL from Ricky. Don't doubt the tuna!! #
  • 19:39 @jose3030 Thanks! #
  • 20:22 @jose3030 upgrade went well. This was my 3rd since buying the Storm. Crackberry.com has been a good resource. Thanks! #
  • 22:26 @jamiegator got a Twitter Grade of 95/100 from @grader. See: twitter.grader.com/jamiegator #
  • 22:33 RT @RicGator: RT @bloombergbiz: Crude Oil Rises After Israeli Attacks on Gaza Roil Middle East - Bloomberg: DRILL HERE DRILL NOW #TCOT # ... #
  • 23:10 Jacob Hester is awesome! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment