Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Twitterations Digest

  • 07:57 Just took my 6th mugshot! www.dailymugshot.com/main/show/12949 #
  • 07:59 Good morning Twitterites! #
  • 08:57 Is Barack really a magic Negro? bit.ly/2BJHj9 #
  • 09:11 RT @bettydraper: Buffing Don's briefcase. #
  • 09:18 @duswalk Just rebel! Refuse until after your new year's eve hangover is gone. #
  • 10:17 How long till the Royal Navy is dead in the water due to a Windows update? bit.ly/lwMi #
  • 10:50 I just joined the biblegeek Twitter Group tgr.me/g/biblegeek and you can too. Please Retweet. #
  • 10:53 I just joined the blogs Twitter Group tgr.me/g/blogs and you can too. Please Retweet. #
  • 11:02 I just joined the uf Twitter Group tgr.me/g/uf and you can too. Please Retweet. #
  • 11:07 I just joined the hit Twitter Group tgr.me/g/hit and you can too. Please Retweet. #
  • 12:34 I just joined the tweetdeck Twitter Group tgr.me/g/tweetdeck and you can too. Please Retweet. #
  • 12:36 I just joined the twitpic Twitter Group tgr.me/g/twitpic and you can too. Please Retweet. #
  • 12:36 I just joined the twitteraddicts Twitter Group tgr.me/g/twitteraddicts and you can too. Please Retweet. #
  • 12:37 I just joined the mrtweet Twitter Group tgr.me/g/mrtweet and you can too. Please Retweet. #
  • 12:37 I just joined the p90x Twitter Group tgr.me/g/p90x and you can too. Please Retweet. #
  • 12:39 I just joined the tcot Twitter Group tgr.me/g/tcot and you can too. Please Retweet. #
  • 12:40 I just joined the floridagop Twitter Group tgr.me/g/floridagop and you can too. Please Retweet. #
  • 12:41 I just joined the fringe Twitter Group tgr.me/g/fringe and you can too. Please Retweet. #
  • 12:45 Calling a Gator Twitters! Join the Gator Twitters group twittgroups.com/group/uf #
  • 15:11 @2bigalo Exactly. I consider myself conservative but not stupid or racist. The Republicans leadership has no clue hence the election. #
  • 15:18 If Celebrities Were Energy Drinks… bit.ly/YCGT #
  • 15:56 @wolfidy Hey how's it going? Like the late night cooking blog! #
  • 16:05 Florida has joined the PowerBall lottery. bit.ly/VFEl #
  • 18:47 Check out @Slandr: Great mobile twitter - site! With replies, dm, geo, events, search and more! m.slandr.net #
  • 20:35 watching Science channel 'Future Life On Earth' #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment