Thursday, January 1, 2009

Twitterations Digest

  • 08:39 Good morning Twitterites! #
  • 08:41 @shortyawards @lizzharmon #pr She is very helpful with links and recognition of good PR for newbs like myself. #
  • 08:46 @JanSimpson Of course I was. I'm sure you realize that if you aren't a Gator then you're Gator Bait. Go Gators!! #
  • 08:53 @JanSimpson That certainly is a disparaging generalization. While not an alumnus myself, I come from 3 gens of Gator alumni. Go Gators! #
  • 08:54 @JanSimpson Besides somebody has to lose. Might as well be Gator Haters! #
  • 08:58 Just took my 8th mugshot! www.dailymugshot.com/main/show/12949 #
  • 09:34 @JanSimpson I don't know him. Has he brought shame upon the GatorNation? #
  • 10:03 I'm not that squeamish. RT @RightGirl: Ok, so let's watch my Christian Conservative followers drop off now that I dropped an F-bomb... ( ... #
  • 10:05 @JanSimpson I don't think Verizon will ever get the iphone. They were offered it first and turned it down. Huge mistake by VW. #
  • 10:53 All this work is interfering with twittering. This has to stop! #
  • 11:28 Does your wife want the Wunder Boner? bit.ly/UzGH #
  • 11:34 RT @hotairblog: Israelis say thanks, but no thanks to French cease-fire: They can't be serious. tinyurl.com/8xsrq7 #
  • 11:47 RT @cakesecret: Al Gore is the next Bernie Madoff. The con is nearly up. #tcot #globalwarming #
  • 11:54 @jeremylattimore That might be more apt. #
  • 12:01 Horrible! RT @MedC2: RT @foxnews: WORLD: Arrested EMTs on Tape: Disabled Man 'Not Worth Saving' tinyurl.com/7rb4kr #
  • 12:05 @RightGirl hope all is well with the BB. I'm enjoying mine. #
  • 13:16 @repjam You make Jamie's everywhere proud. #
  • 13:33 @conehead68 Must be used with supervision. #
  • 14:08 @shortyawards @joeschmitt #humor for making me almost snarf my soda. #
  • 14:09 @shortyawards @zappos #business for having the best shoe deals on the net. #
  • 14:26 @shortyawards @conehead68 #personal for being my best friend and a smart-ass! #
  • 14:30 @shortyawards @guykawasaki #socialmedia for having consistently great content #
  • 14:31 Yeah!! RT @lilizerquera: That was my 200th tweet, let's celebrate. #
  • 14:40 I just joined the windowssecurity Twitter Group tgr.me/g/windowssecurity so stop by and see us. #
  • 15:40 @obox #
  • 15:48 Sitting in Walmart parking lot waiting for the wife. Getting NYE supplies. Happy new year Twitterites! #
  • 15:56 AMEN RT @TrafficGen: Jesus Rocks!!! Who is with me on that! #
  • 16:10 @dontwc Happy New Year! #
  • 16:12 @repjam Public Speaking is no joke. i admire those who are good at it. #
  • 17:12 @rqc Happy New Year! #
  • 23:11 i hate to dissapoint you but i have been pubicly intoxicated. i feel good.!!!!!! #
  • 23:13 happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!! #
  • 00:06 Happy New Year Twitterites! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment